Friday, August 1, 2008

I PASSED!!




I just wanted to let you all know that I passed all 3 of my tests!! Now I need to make a appointment to take my state test... YAH!!!! Im so excited yet really nervous from all the stories I have heard about how the state test is designed to make you fail.


I was outside yesterday playing with my camera, what a difference it makes as far as the lighting just moving around a couple feet. Today I was looking at more homes on the computer to possibly buy, in Texas you can buy a hell of a home for under 400k
Im telling you, after seeing that, Im really thinking about moving in a few years.

Hope you all have a great weekend
Until next time




Ho voluto lasciare appena voi tutti sanno che sono passato tutto 3 dei miei test!! Ora devo fare un appuntamento per portare il mio test di stato... YAH! !!! L'Im ha eccitato così ancora realmente nervoso da tutte le storie che ho sentito di come il test di stato è disegnato per farla fallisce.


Ero fuori giocando ieri con la mia macchina fotografica, che la mia differenza fa per quanto l'illuminazione giusta movendo intorno uni piedi di coppia. Oggi guardavo più case sul computer forse per comprare, in Texas lei può comprare un inferno di una casa per sotto 400k dire di Im lei, dopo vedere ciò, Im pensando realmente di muove tra pochi anni.

Sperare che voi tutti hanno un grande fine settimana