Sunday, September 14, 2008

Just a update



Just a few updates, I had a birthday party for my son last Saturday and had 26 kids show up. It was my sons first co-ed party. I rented that inflatable jousting ring, and a bungee run, for a little while all of the kids were having fun with that in the front yard, then of course they got hot.....and then came the swimming!
All of those kids went running into the pool and it looked like a college pool party on Spring break! The boys were throwing and pushing the girls in the pool, screaming, splashing, and destroying my pool toys!! These are suppose to be well behaved Catholic school children.....NOT!!!


I have to say something about these little girls though, even when I was 18 I was never that developed, it took me a few procedures, and have a kid to get what these girls had naturally. Its insane what 11 and 12 year old girls look like!


Anyway, I took my state test last Thursday on the 11Th. I have to be honest, I don't think I passes at all!! I really studied, but I don't think it was good enough. I will find out in a few days and of course I will let you all know.
A couple of you have asked me to post pictures of the place and I'm sorry I just now got to it. Everything has really bloomed late including my little vineyard, but the graped taste amazing!!

Until next time!!