Sunday, December 23, 2007

Time to relax



Need to finish wrapping a few more gifts, then its time to relax!!
I cant believe the day after tomorrow is Christmas, it really did come quick.
Tomorrow at noon Im going to my grandmothers house, then Im coming home to make my infamous cranberry salsa! I have to make it a day ahead of time because it has to sit overnight.

Christmas day I will have my mom, dad, sister and her kids, brother and his girlfriend over at my house. I love it when we all get together! Im sure everyone is going to have a Wii tournament while my mother and I are cooking in the kitchen. It makes for great entertainment watching them scream and act crazy :)

I ordered this CRAZY looking cake for Christmas and they will be delivering it tomorrow before I leave.

Also, I got my digital camera so Im going to play around with it so I can post pictures and videos from Christmas.

I hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

God Bless!!!!!

xxxx
Adel