Saturday, March 14, 2009

Doctors Visit

I went to the doctor a couple days ago, and basically he thinks it might be a problem with my Mitral valve. The flap apparently is not working correctly or getting stuck. So what does this mean for me? I wont know until they give me a ultra sound to see how severe it is. I really love this cardiologist because he took the time to educate me on the valve, told me possible options, and was just real blunt with me.
So until I go to my ultra sound I got to take it easy, no stress, no caffeine, and keep the beats down below 120bpm

Its been 24 days of no caffeine and no smoking!! Eating organic is a bit more expensive but I have learned real quick you cant put a price on health, plus I feel great and have a more energy then I use to (too bad I have to take it easy)

Tomorrow we are celebrating my grandmother 86Th birthday at my sisters house, so today I'm baking cupcakes and using fondant to make leaves and flowers to put on top.
I have never done anything creative like that before, so if it doesnt turn out nice Im going to call my mother Martha Stewart and have her do it (I didnt get the craft gene)

Have a great weekend everyone and God bless!