Friday, November 2, 2007

Short hair!

Well lets see.....I wanted to change my hair a little, so I went to see my hair dresser and told her I wanted to get a A-line hair cut. After Zaza (thats her name) told me how short it would be in the back (above my shoulders) I told her just to take off a few inches. Well.....I dont think she heard me!!!!!!!
Im in chair, she starts to cut my hair in the back, I have my head down, eyes closed because I had been there already for almost 3 hours getting my roots done and I feel a breeze on the back of my neck! I open my eyes and look down and I see LONG pieces of my hair on the floor!! So I just closed my eyes again and waited for her to get done with it.
When it was all said and done I got in my car and started to cry. Then all of a sudden I felt really stupid. Im crying because my hair is short and I dont like the way she cut it, when there are sick people with cancer that dont have any hair, and Im making a big deal out of this? Im telling you guys I felt really stupid!!!

The end result is that my hair is now above my shoulders and OH WELL!! I havent taken any pictures with my hair this way yet, but when I do I will post them on my site.

Anyway, just had to share with you that things are not as bad as we think they are sometimes

Hope you all are having a great weekend
God Bless