Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy Monday

Yesterday was too weird, I was on my way to have dinner at my moms, while I was waiting at a stop light I looked over at the car next to me, the guy looked really familiar. Before the light turned green I heard a car honking, and the guy I was looking at was waving for me to pull over. I knew that I had known him somewhere before so I pulled over. Come to find out it was a guy I use to date when I was in L.A. its been about 10 years! Thats why I didnt really reconize him right away. I guess he moved up from L.A 4 years ago to get away from the mess down there.
Its funny how you forget about people, and then you run into them for no reason.

Although it was great to see him, Im not about hashing up past history, or a relationship with someone I have already been with. He's a ex for a reason LOL!


Today has been a pretty busy day! I had the plumber, heating guy, and roofers here this morning. I also got a ton of computer work done as well. Later on this evening I will hit the books to study for my brokers license. Needless to say its been a very long day. Tomorrow will be equally as long, I have some people coming over to replace the 3 windows in the turret on the second floor, so hopefully I wont have to sit here all day like I did today.



Other than that, not too much to report. Going to L.A next month to shoot, then going to Disneyland baby!!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend

xxxx
Adel