Friday, January 18, 2008

Your Fired!



You guys are not going to believe this, the housekeepers, the gardener, and the pool guy all upped their prices on me! This all happened today with in 2 hours!! Its almost like they had a meeting and agreed that they were going to sock it to me. So I had to let them all go! Granted things are extremely bad for almost everyone in today's economy, and according to Bernanke (chairman of fed reserve) its going to go through 2008 and slowly come back. If you ask me, we hit recession. I'm getting off track, my point is that a lot of people are taking whatever work they can get, so the last thing you want to do is dramatically up your prices on people!

In all honestly, it was getting really tough for me to find the money to pay all of these people, so I guess its a good thing I got rid of them. I'm going to have to man up and find the time to keep my house clean, and learn how to use a lawnmower. The pool thing I'm not going to attempt to try LOL!! I resigned with my Realtor and dropped the price of the house OUCH!! But like I said, its tough for a lot of people including myself...I'm not going to lie!!!
I don't know why I even bought this house in the first place, I guess I wanted impress people and be someone or something I'm not, but hey, at least I wised up and figured it out. Its hard looking in the mirror and being honest with yourself, and admitting it to people!

On a totally different note, I was cleaning my office, and came across some videos from photo shoots I did a LONG time ago. For some reason they were never edited and put on my site. I have my video guy working on them so I can put them up for my members!!! I have to admit some of them I was a little tubby LOL!!!

Its friday baby!! I hope you all have a great weekend :)
Thanks for letting me vent!

xxxx
Adel