Monday, December 31, 2007

My brothers birthday



My family came over to my house for my bro's birthday yesterday. I made a incredible prime rib, mashed potatoes, homemade rolls and veggies. I have never cooked a prime rib before, and it came out sooooo good! For dessert, I got a cake and made some home made vanilla ice cream which turned out yummy!!!!

I was going to watch that Will Smith movie tonight (I am Lengend) but we ended up watching it last night. So tonight Im going to watch the new National Treasure.
I was planning on relaxing here by myself, but my parents want to come over again and spend New Years Eve with me. I just hope I can stay up until midnight, being that I have been up since 4:30 this morning. I Think Im just going to drink another Rock Star and see what happens :)

2008.... I cant believe its already here, so CRAZY!!!

Talk to you guys later

Be safe out there tonight

xxxx
Adel